Who we areCovid-19 and HUSH at Home Services
The disruption that Coronavirus is causing globally is significantly impacting individuals and businesses alike.
During these unprecedented times, we wanted to get in touch to let you know we are still here, working and available to help with anything you need. We shall continue to offer an uninterrupted service to the best of our ability, whilst following Government guidelines. We are fully set up for home working with full video conferencing and screen sharing facilities.
During this period, we are able to provide you with the following range of services;
Tenant fit-out Review
- Prepare Tenant Fit-out Handbook
- License to alter review
- Pre-construction briefing to tenant contractors
- Assemble and appoint project teams
- Prepare project briefs
- Feasibility studies
- Co-ordination of design stages
- Pre-contract service with appointed project team
- Procurement advice
- Prepare Pre-Qualification Questionnaires
- Prepare outline programs
- Programme Analysis
- Project status reporting, provide strategic advice to maintain progress during Coronavirus lock-in period and next steps
- Risk register development/review
- General project advice
We are determined to do everything we can to help our clients keep their projects on track where possible and prepare the groundwork for future projects.
Please get in touch if you wish to discuss any of the above.
Finally, we would like to send you and your families all our best wishes at this difficult and unprecedented time.
Chris, Tracy and all the Hush team